I’ve been seeing this recipe all over the internet, but finally decided to give it a shot. These were surprisingly delicious. I made them with chocolate chips, which satisfied my sweet tooth, and made my roommates extremely happy. One note is that these are best hot and fresh. I suggest only doubling the recipe (like I did) if you are sure you have enough people to feed them all to! I got this exact recipe off of the Blogilates website.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of quick oats
- the filling/topping of your choice (cranberries, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mash up the banana with a fork.
- Mix in the oats until well combined.
- Stir in your mixin’s.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes.