I’m sure you’ve seen this recipe floating around the internet. The easy and healthy “pancakes” made with one egg and one banana. They are quite filling and taste like banana bread: delicious!
I tried the actual two ingredient recipe, but found it too sweet for my liking so I made some additions.
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp of ground flax seeds
- Mash the banana in a bowl
- Add the eggs and ground flax, and stir until well combined
- Pour into a pan on medium heat
- Cook until no longer runny, flipping if possible