Today is one of my best friends’ birthday, I have a dinner with my family and class all later in the day. I also need to squeeze in some sort of workout and a shower before dinner.
I’m not sure how today, a wednesday of all day has become so busy. I meant to wake up early this morning to get it all done, but wound up watching morning talk shows (my guilty pleasure). Breakfast was delicious though. I found this recipe on Pinterest, but when I actually made it this morning I realized I didn’t even read the recipe, I only looked at the picture. Here was my version:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- Cucumber, chopped
- Tomato, chopped
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Light cream cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Toast your bread to your preference.
- Spread cream cheese on your toast.
- Top with cucumber, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, salt and pepper.